Hidden Hills

Hidden Hills

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 27th: Chipping, Cooking, Fires, and Food!

  I've realized now, that I don't take nearly enough pictures :(

  Friday morning my mom, myself, and the three littlest presidents headed from St. George to Paragonah. We double checked our camping supply lists and headed for the hills!!! This was our first "serious" camp out. We would be cooking 5 REAL meals over the course of 2 days, trying out the sink my my bought, using a solar battery for charging phones and lights, and a new (garage sale steal) gas stove.

   We all gave my mom a hard time when she came home with this "sink a few months back". But I am totally eating humble pie now, because it was SO useful. Whenever we've gone up to Hidden Hills, it's usually just been for 8 hours or so. Baby wipes and hand sanitizer is the standard for cleaning hands. But with all the cooking we were doing, it was SO NICE to be able to really wash our hands while preparing and cooking.




 Don't mind my first video appearance :) Camping is a little rough when you're 20 weeks pregnant.



 Making a comfy campsite with the chips




Today's Guest List:
Our Crew
Marshall
Grandma Pam
Grandpa Les

No comments:

Post a Comment